Friday, July 11, 2008

A touch of creativity...

Here's what I do when I get insanely bored: Pull out my crochet hooks and spend days on end creating wearable masterpieces.


Here's a couple that I've recently finished...





This is just a close up of the same crochet tunic which I laid out on my dining table.




My very retro looking shawl hanging over my bedroom door - this only cost me about $3 to make!




And now some projects in the making...

This one's going to be a sleeveless top - I still need to get some constrasting wool to work around the outer edges so it looks a little more polished and complete the front side of it.


My cat likes to curl up next to my crochet - this one that I started a couple of days ago is going to be in a similar style to the sleeveless top but I'm going to add some afgan squares at the bottom and turn it into a sleeveless waistcoat.


More updates on these as I finish them.